Welcome to the SAIT Alumni Family!
Graduating from SAIT means you are a lifelong member of an exclusive club associated with Canada's premier polytechnic. You are connected to a network of over 247,000-strong highly skilled professionals across Canada and around the world.
Benefits and services for SAIT graduates
As a member of this large family, the SAIT Alumni Relations team is proud to provide you with many exclusive benefits and services, including:
- Alumni contests
- Partner benefits, perks and services
- Discounted fitness pass rates to SAIT Recreation
- SAIT Career Advancement Centre
- Resources for alumni wanting to take their work to the next level
- Other campus services
There are no contests running at this time. Keep your information up-to-date and sign up for Alumni Connect to ensure you're one of the first to know about new contests and opportunities.
Alumni home and life insurance
The buying power of the large family of SAIT graduates provides you with high-value products and services at low group rates from SAIT's partner companies. Affinity partners pay a royalty fee for use of SAIT's name and logo. The financial benefits provide resources we would not otherwise have to support our alumni programs.
We've entered into partnership agreements with:
- TD Insurance Meloche Monnex — Provides excellent rates on home, car and recreational vehicle insurance for SAIT students, alumni, employees and retirees.
- Manulife Financial — Offers affordable health, dental and life insurance plans for SAIT alumni and their family members.
Your SAIT alumni recreation membership is a bargain, offering family access to the pool, gym, weight room and other facilities.
Our drop-in fitness classes are open to all alumni. Participants must have a RecX pass or pay a drop-in fee to participate in drop-in fitness classes. A RecX pass allows you unlimited access to all classes available in the drop-in fitness schedule.
Whether you're a current student, recent grad, or an experienced professional, we can help with your career needs at any stage through the Career Advancement Centre.
- My Career Hub — SAIT's online portal lets you view job postings, register for workshops and more. Employers can post job opportunities and register for events like Career Fair.
- Services for Alumni — From the moment you become a SAIT student to beyond graduation, you have free access to SAIT career fairs, job listings through My Career Hub, employment workshops, personalized consultations and more.
- Services for Employers & Partners — If you're an employer looking to recruit top talent, the Career Advancement Centre can connect you with great SAIT students and alumni looking for meaningful job opportunities.
If you're ready to step up in your job, to make the switch to a new career, or if you own a company and want to sharpen your competitive advantage, SAIT can help.
This guide will show you how to access services for your job search, help you find continuing education courses to fit your schedule, and highlight programs and services available to your business.
There are a number of benefits available to you as a SAIT graduate that can be found right here on campus, including:
- LINK magazine and Alumni Connect newsletter: Your free subscription to these publications keeps you up-to-date on SAIT activities and fellow alumni. If you are not receiving these publications and would like to, fill out this form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 403.284.7010.
- Reg Erhardt Library: SAIT alumni get lifetime access to the Reg Erhardt Library. Get your free library card at the Alumni and Development window in Room AA113 on the main floor of Heritage Hall.
- Invitations to events: Connect with fellow alumni, industry leaders, recruit for your business or just get out and have fun with your family. The SAIT Alumni Relations team hosts many events for SAIT alumni. Visit the Events Calendar for upcoming opportunities to get involved.
ATB Financial and the SAIT Honours Rewards MasterCard
We have made changes to our ATB Mastercard program. If you have any questions, please contact the SAIT Alumni Office at email@example.com.